Our popular $65 Lawn Mower Service While You Wait is back!
Get your mower ready for spring. Beat the crowds, save time, and save money too. Bring your Honda, Exmark, or Snapper 21 inch rotary lawn mower in to one of our 4 locations for its regular tune-up appointment. We expect each appointment to take about 30 minutes of your time from the moment we unload your mower to the time we load it back again.
Promotion includes parts and labor:
- Replace Spark Plug
- Clean and/or replace Air Filter
- Change Oil
- Replace fuel with fresh “Ethanol Shield” treated fuel
- Sharpen blade or replace those displaying 50% wear
- Inspect and advise of any potential repair concerns
All this for $65!
Schedule Your Lawn Mower Tune-Up Appointment Below:
|Available Service While You Wait Dates
Remember, this is a pre-season tune-up preventive maintenance promotion only. Any repairs needed, not following under the guidelines of this promotion, must be checked in and processed through our normal repair procedures and guidelines.
Mower Repairs Requiring Additional Time, Parts and Labor:
- Starter Recoil
- Carburetor Cleaning resulting from stale fuel
- Transmission and/or blade belt replacement
- Tire and/or wheel replacement
In the event you require further repairs, your $65 payment will be applied to the total repair costs of your machine. All mowers must be in working condition to qualify for this offer. Available dates and times may be expanded based upon customer demand.
Honda, Exmark, Snapper Lawn Mower Service While You Wait Atlanta