If you’ve done much grass aerating in the past, you know how heavy a walk behind aerator can be. You know how brutal it is to the operator’s body, and you probably wonder if there is a better way to do it.
Presenting the Better way.
Easy to use controls – Intuitive operation
- Weight directly over tines to maximize core depth
- Compact size as compared to competitive offerings
- Split tines for easier turning with tines engaged
- Self-cleaning and easy to replace tines
- Foot pedal for tine engagement
- Tine down – force hydraulic actuated (also adjustable)
- 1-year limited warranty
This piece of equipment makes an ideal addition to someone who already had an Exmark fleet, but it also is ideal for someone running another brand but needs a superior aerator. In fact, once you try this Exmark Aerator, you may decide to ditch your other brand for Exmark.
It has a 30″ working width that allows for you to pull plugs at 2″ – 5″ depth. It comes with 48 coring tines and can operate at speeds of 7.5 mph. Try doing that with a traditional walk behind aerator.
We’ve already placed over a dozen of these into the Atlanta commercial landscape market. We’re really excited about it and believe that you will be excited also. If you’d like some more information, let us know by filling out the form below.