- Tubular steel main frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble free service.
- Excellent hillside stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers are comfortable in the palm of your hand.
- 4-point cutter deck leveling adjustment brackets allows for easy in-the-field deck adjustments.
- Custom, bolstered seat adds another level of comfort to the Scag Freedom Z.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers.