- Five-speed Peerless transmission for ground speeds from 2 to 6 mph. Transmission features 9 spline couplers for increased durability.
- Your choice of engines: Powerful and efficient Kawasaki V-Twin engine options.
- Choose a Standard 32 inch cutter deck, 36 inch Advantage™, or 48 or 52 inch Velocity Plus™ cutter deck.
- Convenient dash panel puts the controls at your fingertips, including key switch, throttle, cutter deck engagement switch and optional hour meter.
- Heavy gauge handlebars are adjustable to provide additional comfort for taller operators. Handlebars have three height settings and fit a wide variety of operators.
- Redesigned handlebars allow for more comfortable operation, with reduced handlebar diameter and adjusted steering lever angle. Twin hand controls with spring assisted EZ-GRIP allows for smooth, precise responsiveness. EZ-GRIP reduces the amount of hand force required to operate the mower for increased operator comfort.
- Operator presence controls are vinyl-dipped and designed for operator comfort.
- Large 5.5 gallon, rust-free fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting. This tank design is 20% larger than tanks on other mower brands. Molded-in cup holder provides added operator convenience and comfort.
- Extra durable front caster arms are designed to handle rough environments.
- Heavy-duty Flat-Free caster wheels with quick pin removal for easy maintenance and cutting height adjustments. Semi-pneumatic tire design virtually eliminates downtime and expense resulting from flat front tires.
- Ogura PTO clutch brake engages the cutter blades. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Twin power drive belts supply solid smooth power to the drive wheels, reducing slippage in wet conditions.
- “Split-Steel” pulley design is stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. They are precision matched and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide unbeatable performance.
- Adjustable front center anti-scalp wheel (52 inch Velocity Plus cutter deck only).
- Padded, ergonomically shaped shift lever makes shifting gears simple.
- Double stacked roller bearings in cutter deck idler pulley adds to reliability.
- Heavy ½ inch diameter cutter deck mounting hardware increases deck mounting strength.
- User-friendly design allows quick, clean access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- Flexible discharge chute will not dent like metal chutes.
53 in. with chute in transport position