We’ve long been the goto place for hard to find fasteners in the metro Atlanta area, and we continue to have the largest selection of fasteners in the city. It doesn’t matter if you walk into our Doraville, Duluth or Oakwood stores, we have the product and the knowledge of the product.
This is what happens when you have a business that has been around since 1955.
We’ve always carried the best selection of stainless fastners. We’ve got english or metric, sheet metal screws or bolts… you name it, we probably have it, but perhaps the newer selection of fasteners that you don’t know that we stock is Chrome.
Check out the assortment of Chrome Fasteners that we stock everyday:
- Hex Head Cap Screws – 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″- Coarse thread and Fine Thread
- Socket Head Cap Screws – 8/32, 10/24, 10/32, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″ – Coarse thread and Fine Thread
- Button Head Socket Screws – 8/32, 10/24, 10/32, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″ – Coarse thread and Fine Thread
- Flat Head Socket Screws – – 8/32, 10/24, 10/32, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″ – Coarse thread and Fine Thread
- Carriage Head / Bumper Bolts – 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″
- Flat Washers
- SAE Washers
- Extra Thick SAE Washers
- Fender Washers
- Lock Washers
- Hex Nuts
- Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
- Acorn Nuts
- Cap Plugs for the Socket Head Screws
- Spacer Bushings
That’s just Standard threaded product. We’ve got Metric Chrome Fastners Too!
- M4, M6, M8, M10, M12 Hex Head Cap Screws
- M4, M6, M8, M10, M12 Socket Head Cap Screws
- M4, M6, M8, M10, M12 Button Head Cap Screws
- M4, M6, M8, M10, M12 Flat Head Socket Screws
And did we mention we have Grade 5 and Grade 8?
Chrome Fasteners aren’t cheap, but for someone who is working on his or her special project, there is no equal. Besides, we’ve got great prices on these fasteners. They’re a lot cheaper than you can find at most auto parts stores.
Next time you’re in, you should ask just to look at it. Just don’t get stuck in the puddles of Drool.