Head’s up… Howard Brothers will closed on Labor Day (Monday, September, 2)
A lot of retail stores will be gearing up for labor day sales, and while we will be recognizing the National True Value Labor Day sale that weekend prior, we felt that it would be best to give our incredible employees an extra day off to spend with their families and relax. Our busiest time of year is Summer, and we’ve had a VERY busy 2013 summer. This is a way to reward our company as a whole.
That being said, if you’re planning on doing a cookout or get a little bit of work completed around the house that day, you are gonna need to come by early.
- Don’t let your Big Green Egg charcoal or Traeger wood pellets run out.
- Don’t let your propane tank go empty.
- Don’t run out of Socks Love Rub
- Don’t run out of 2-cycle mix for your trimmer or edger
- Don’t put off that blower purchase… expecting to do it on Labor Day
We’ll be back at it on September 3th providing the service that you expect from us.